Who is Intys hr?
Intys hr is a no-nonsense consulting company in human resources. We have made it our purpose to help people and organizations secure and grow their business. We rely on our methodologies, but add a personal touch and will always work tailor-made. Our activities are centered around Operational Consulting, People Development and Organisation Transformation. We aim high and we systematically try to give the people around us more then they expect. We focus on cocreation and we make time to actively share our knowledge. We embrace and promote diversity. We continuously seek to improve on a day-to-day basis. We challenge assumptions and suggest better ways of working
- Education and experience – You possess a master’s degree and have at least 2 years of experience or equivalent by experience.
- Values – Your attitude reflects our core values: inspire passion, make a difference, build together, challenge today & keep growing.
- Skills – You have good problem solving, interpersonal and management skills.
- Language skills – You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
A grip on your to do’s
- Developing the business of Intys hr by detecting and developing your own client portfolio through networking and commercial actions.
- Become a trusted and privileged partner for your clients by ensuring that the quality of our services meet our client expectations.
- Identify, define and implement a Business Development Strategy in line with our services, values and approach.
- Develop and manage your own team of talented consultants.
- Act as a coach to your consultants in their personal development and progresses by ensuring a close followup of their missions and career expectations.
- Collaborate closely with our recruitment team to find the future talents of Intys hr.
- Fun – Inspiring projects depending on your areas of interests, skills and aspirations. Amusing team activities after work, to get to know your consultant colleagues.
- Life-work balance – A healthy working environment.
- Support – You will be part of a fantastic team of experts, where you can fully express yourself and where creativity matters.
- Attractive and flexible salary package – A wage depending on your level of experience, plus several benefits, such as a company car, fuel card, illimited phone subscription etc.