What can you expect?
As HR Consultant, you will assist our clients in various HR matters: HR business partnering, talent acquisition, learning & development, compensations & benefits, HR management and many other HR projects. Our business development managers will take your preferences, experience and development path into consideration and make sure to match your profile perfectly to one of our clients, which are strong-branded companies in various industries. You will then be assigned to an in-house project of several months.At Intys hr you are one of a kind and because we make the growth of our consultants a priority, we will be there to guide and support you via our numerous learning and development tools. We will stimulate you to take initiative and think out of the box, so don’t be surprised to be challenged!”
- Education – You possess a bachelor/master’s degree with an HR orientation, or equivalent by experience.
- Experience – You are looking for a jump start in your career or you already have some HR experience and want to develop new HR skills.
- Language skills – You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Autonomy– You are flexible, with a can-do attitude.
- Communication skills – You can easily connect to people and express yourself in a confident, clear manner.
- Advising – You can build up a strong partnership with your clients and fully support them in their HR approach.
- Values – Your attitude reflects our core values: inspire passion, make a difference, build together, challenge today & keep growing.
- Fun – Inspiring projects depending on your areas of interests, skills and aspirations. Amusing team activities after work, to get to know your consultant colleagues.
- Life-work balance – A healthy working environment and assignments within your preferred geographic region.
- Personal growth – An opportunity to develop your skills, competencies & knowledge. We foresee monthly trainings, mentoring & coaching moments, and more.
- Support – You will be part of a fantastic team of experts, where you can fully express yourself and where creativity matters.
- Attractive and flexible salary package – A wage depending on your level of experience, plus several benefits, such as a company car, fuel card, illimited phone subscription etc.